Computational Finance Using C and C# Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2008
File Size: 2367 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
In Computational Finance Using C and C# George Levy raises computational finance to the next level using the languages of both standard C and C#. The inclusion of both these languages enables readers to match their use of the book to their firm’s internal software and code requirements. Levy also provides derivatives pricing information for:
- equity derivates: vanilla options, quantos, generic equity basket options
- interest rate derivatives: FRAs, swaps, quantos
- foreign exchange derivatives: FX forwards, FX options
- credit derivatives: credit default swaps, defaultable bonds, total return swaps.
Computational Finance Using C and C# by George Levy is supported by extensive web resources. Available for purchase on the multi-tier website are e versions of this book and Levy’s first book, Computational Finance: Numerical Methods for Pricing Financial Derivatives. Purchasers of the print or e-book can download free software consisting of executable files, configuration files, and results files. With these files the user can run the example portfolio application in Chapter 8 and change the portfolio composition and the attributes of the deals.
In addition, Upgrade Software is available on the website for a small fee, and includes:
• Code to run all the C, C# and Excel examples in the book
• Complete C source code for the Analytics_Mathlib maths library that is used in the book
• C# source code, market data and portfolio files for the portfolio application described in Chapter 8
All the C/C# software can be compiled using either Visual Studio .NET 2005, or the freely available Microsoft Visual C#/C++ 2005 Express Editions.
With this software, the user can open the files and create new deals, new instruments, and change the attributes of the deals by editing the code and recompiling it. This serves as a template that a user can run to customize the deals for their personal, everyday use.
- Complete financial instrument pricing code in standard C and C# available to book buyers on companion website
- Illustrates the use of C# design patterns, including dictionaries, abstract classes, and .NET InteropServices.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $98.25. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.