Conducting Risk Assessment of Business & Management with Forms, Templates, Checklist, Samples and Policies Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: May 2006
File Size: 694 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book provides steps for strategic, project, and operational risk assessment; methods for identifying, measuring, prioritizing risk, analyze the information that is collected, and implement strategies that will allow your business to manage the risk in timely, and cost-effective manner. The book tackles implementation issues by providing a risk management self-assessment questionnaire and templates that involves all entities of the organization in the process. This document contains guide, templates, checklist, policy, examples, executive report samples and other relevant information for conducting Business risk assessment. The objective of this document is to help your business conduct a Risk Assessment (including different facilities, departments), which identifies current risks and threats to the business and implement measures to eliminate or reduce those potential risks.
The Risk Assessment is only part one of an overall Business Assessment. A Business Assessment is separated into two constituents, Risk Assessment and Business Impact Analysis (BIA). The Risk Assessment is intended to measure present vulnerabilities to your business’s environment, while the Business Impact Analysis evaluates probable loss that could result during a disaster. To maximize the Risk Assessment, a Business Impact Analysis should also be completed.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO USERS
To help our clients use this document more effectively, we offer word file of this document with any excel worksheets (if available). Full information provided in the e-book on how to request for word/excel files.
This document will help you gather the data necessary to conduct a risk assessment and establish the strategy for Continuity Planning and to document specific plans necessary for Compliance with industry governing rules. By using this document, businesses can tackle the first steps necessary for creating a Contingency Plan and complete the necessary Risk Assessment.
The scope of this document will help identify potential risks/threats and the vulnerability of the business to those risks. The Risk Assessment process provides the foundation for your entire Contingency Planning effort. The goal of Contingency Planning is to safeguard your business in the event that all or portions of its operations and/or computer services are rendered unusable. Each functional area of the business should be analyzed to determine the potential risk and impact related to various threats.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $162.90. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.