Connecting Policy and Practice Ebook
Challenges for Teaching and Learning in Schools and Universities
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: June 2005
File Size: 1351 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Written by members of the International Study Association on Teachers and Teaching, the papers in this volume were presented at an international teaching conference on the issues of theory and practice. Using these contributions from experienced researchers, most of whom are practising teachers, this single volume is international in scope and context, demonstrating differences and similarities between and within countries.
This detailed book is clearly split into five sections focusing on the following themes:
- teacher education – professional identity, professional research, and quality of teacher education
- teacher practice – basic values, ethics, and cultural scaffolding
- higher education – academic motivation, discourse dissonance concerning intellectual property, self studies of teacher education practice
- teacher development – the challenge to be the best teacher, the link between policy and practice, personal theory and practice in tertiary development
- research and theory – reflective practice, shared democratic values, teachers as researchers.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.