Construction Collaboration Technologies: An Extranet Evolution Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: November 2005
File Size: 2199 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Since the late 1990s, web-based collaboration technologies (‘project extranets’) have become increasingly widely used within the UK construction industry and are now routinely deployed on the design and construction of thousands of projects.
The first book dedicated to the topic, this comprehensive guide will help current and future construction professionals understand, implement and use such systems more effectively. Cutting through the hype and jargon, it offers expert advice and guidance from an industry insider on choosing a software provider, key software features, hosting, legal issues, connectivity, achieving user buy-in and assessing the benefits.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $72.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.