Corporate Finance Demystified 2/E Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The simple way to master corporate finance
The math, the formulas, the problem solving . . . does corporate finance make your head spin? You’re not alone. It’s one of the toughest subjects for business students-which is why Corporate Finance DeMYSTiFieD is written in a way that makes learning it easier than ever.
This self-teaching guide first explains the basic principles of corporate finance, including accounting statements, cash flows, and ratio analysis. Then, you’ll learn all the specifics of more advanced practices like estimating future cash flows, scenario analysis, and option valuation. Filled with end-of-chapter quizzes and a final exam, Corporate Finance DeMYSTiFieD teaches you the ins-and-outs of this otherwise confounding subject in no time at all.
This fast and easy guide features:
- An overview of important concepts, such as time value of money, interest rate conversion, payment composition, and amortization schedules
- Easy-to-understand descriptions of corporate finance principles and strategies
- Chapter-ending quizzes and a comprehensive final exam to reinforce what you’ve learned and pinpoint problem areas
- Hundreds of updated examples with practical solutions
Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for an advanced student, Corporate Finance DeMYSTiFieDis your shortcut to a working knowledge of this important business topic.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $19.85. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.