Cosmetic Dermatology: Principles and Practice, Second Edition Ebook
Publication Date: April 2009
File Size: 19133 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 28.09% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
THE ULTIMATE SOURCEBOOK FOR UNDERSTANDING THE SKIN AND ITS APPEARANCE
“A concise, well-written, and well-illustrated overview of the topic of cosmetic dermatology that will prove useful to all physicians who care for cosmetic patients.”- Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery , reviewing the first edition
Cosmetic Dermatology offers complete coverage of the latest, most effective skin care agents and procedures. Spanning the entire spectrum of cosmetic dermatology, it takes you through the most current medications, cosmeceuticals, and procedures. Presented in full color, the book is firmly grounded in an evidence-based, clinically-relevant approach—making it perfect for use in everyday practice.
- Guidance on the efficacy of over-the-counter and prescription skin care products
- Step-by-step review of must-know procedures
- A focus on the newest drugs and topical agents
- NEW! Expanded insights into laser treatments, varicose veins, and cosmeceuticals
- NEW! More full-color clinical images in every chapter… 450 in all!
- NEW! Significant revisions in every chapter to help you keep pace with the many fast-breaking developments in the specialty
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $126.57. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.