Cost Management in Plastics Processing: Strategies, Targets, Techniques, and Tools Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Cost Management in Plastics Processing: Strategies, Targets, Techniques, and Tools, Fourth Edition , makes readers think about current practices and how to go forward with effective cost management. This is a practical workbook that provides a structured approach to reducing costs in plastics processing for all the major plastics shaping processes (moulding, extrusion, forming) as well as elsewhere in the company (e.g., in factory services and non-manufacturing areas).
Competition in all manufacturing sectors is increasing, and there is continuous pressure to drive costs down and to increase cost management. Good cost management improves profits and margins, improves management control and opens the door to becoming a world-class company. The approach throughout this book looks rigorously at where costs are incurred and proposes projects and targets for cost reduction. This book is designed to provide a well-structured map broken down into simple tasks and achievable goals.
This book offers a structured approach to the techniques of cost management, from how costs are calculated by accountants, to the effective use of machines and labor, to the minimization of waste. It begins by looking at traditional methods of accounting and costing and whether these are helpful or accurate for project management. Practical examples of cost management in plastics processing are included, together with many useful flow charts and diagrams to illustrate the points under discussion.
- Enables plastics processors to institute an effective cost management system, going beyond simply trying to cut costs
- Provides a holistic perspective on cost management, shining a light on areas on costs which may not have previously been considered or accounted for, and proposing projects and targets for cost reduction
- Serves as a route map to help companies move toward improved margins and greater profitability
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $187.45. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.