Courage and Croissants, Inspiring Joyful Living, A Story and Life Guidebook
Publication Date: September 2010
File Size: 4186 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
A gripping memoir and guidebook, a family reveals the secrets of French joie de and maps out the steps to recapturing simplicity, joy, happiness and the ability to follow your dreams and lifestyle choices wherever you are. Ever wonder how to bring the tranquility, balance and joie de vivre of a Provencal afternoon into your lifestyle – wherever you live? Reeling from the stress of life as dual career parents and from eye-opening struggles with infertility and cancer, Suzanne Saxe-Roux and her husband Jean P. Roux do what millions of people only dream of: leave their jobs, rent out their home and move to the south of France with a young daughter in tow. There, they unplug and search for the joie de vivre missing for so many modern families. It is an act of taking back control of life in small and big ways, reclaiming their creative sides while embracing a change of priorities and pace. Courage and Croissants brings readers along on this journey. A gripping memoir and guidebook, it reveals the secrets of French joie de vivre that Suzanne and Jean discovered and maps out the steps to recapturing simplicity, joy, happiness and the ability to follow your dreams and lifestyle choices wherever you are. “If you’ve ever wanted to change your life, let this book be your go-to source.” — Suzy Gersham, Frommer’s Born to Shop Books “This book is definitely an antidote to the madness of living in the fast-lane; affirming the joy of keeping life simple, meaningful, relational and balanced.” —Angeles Arrien, The Second Half of Life: Opening the Eight Gates of Wisdom “In the spirit of Eat, Pray, Love, experience a journey of self-discovery, transition and inspiration.” —Jan Cullinane, The New Retirement: The Ultimate Guide to the Rest of Your Life “I love this book! This brilliant blend of a beautiful true-life story and an expertly written guidebook will leave you knowing, not just wishing, that you can live the life of your dreams.” —Corrie Woods,The Woman’s Field Guide to Exceptional Living “Courage and Croissants is a spa for the soul. In these uncertain times, we owe it to ourselves to take stock, and ask whether we are creating the kinds of lives we want to live.”- Diane Hessan, CEO Communispace
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.16. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.