Crossing the Cusp: Surviving the Edgar Cayce Pole Shift Ebook
Publication Date: January 2011
File Size: 15069 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 22.82% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The Bad News You Expect and the Good News You Need
In July 2008, a two-stage crop circle larger than three soccer fields materialized in England on a farm near Avebury, Wiltshire. Unlike more common symmetrical snowflake formations, this one evidenced a clear and unmistakable message: That in December 2012 we will see the appearance of a celestial harbinger. One that portends a global tribulation in which life as we know it will come to an end.
Fully coherent and free of exceptions, the Avebuy 2008 formation is an urgent warning from distant friends to those who get it and who want to get through it. That is why the first part of this book, “The Bad News,” presents a series of more than 50 illustrations to decode this message with easy-to-follow, building-block explanations. Intended for the common man, the goal is to empower the reader and this need is great.
This is because those who survive the tribulation will live to bear witness to the single greatest die-back event in the history of our species. A pole shift as predicated by America’s “sleeping prophet,” Edgar Cayce (1877-1945) and it could happen as soon as 2013. When it does, it will be a time of testing that favors the meek over the wealthy and powerful. But not for reasons you might think.
PART 1- THE BAD NEWS
- The Big Picture
- The Last Pole Shift
- The Trigger Event
- The Dragon’s Tail
- The Great Winnowing
PART 2 – CROSSING THE CUSP
- Welcome to Awareness
- How the Meek Prevail
- The Enlightenment
PART 3 – THE GOOD NEWS
- We Can Do This
- We Have Friends
- We Can Reprogram the Future
- Alphabetical Index
If you get it and want to get through it, this is the book you’ve been waiting for.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.71. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.