CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2010, Forty-Ninth Edition Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
The #1 annually updated text in internal medicine!
The annual classic that puts research where it belongs…into your practice
Written by clincians renowned in their respective fields, CMDT offers the most current insights into symptoms, signs, epidemiology, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. For each topic you’ll find concise, evidence-based answers to questions regarding both hospital and ambulatory medicine. This streamlined reference is the fastest and easiest way to keep abreast of the latest medical advances, prevention strategies, cost-effective treatments, and more. As an added bonus, this is the first edition to offer additional material online at no additional cost . Chapters on anti-infective chemotherapeutic and antibiotic agents, diagnostic testing and medical decision making, basic genetics, and information technology in patient care care be found at www.AccessMedicine.com/CMDT!
More information on patient care in less text:
- A strong focus on the clinical diagnosis and patient management tools essential to daily practice
- Broad range of internal medicine and primary care topics, including gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, and ophthalmology
- The only text with an annual HIV infection update
- Hundreds of drug treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices — plus helpful diagnostic and treatment algorithms
- Recent references with PMID numbers for fast access to abstracts or full-text articles
- ICD-9 codes are listed on the inside covers
- Four online-only chapters available at no additional cost at www.AccessMedicine.com/CMDT
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- New topics include H1N1 influenza A, acute knee pain, vaccine safety, neuromyelitis optica, and Chikungunya fever
- Expanded 24-page color insert
- Rewritten Cancer chapter by new authors
- New ACC/AHA Task Force Guidelines for management of congenital heart disease in pregnant women
- Major revision of antithrombotic therapy
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $78.52. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.