Current Sources and Voltage References: A Design Reference for Electronics Engineers Ebook
Publication Date: August 2005
File Size: 19954 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Current Sources and Voltage References provides fixed, well-regulated levels of current or voltage within a circuit. These are two of the most important "building blocks " of analog circuits, and are typically used in creating most analog IC designs.
Part 1 shows the reader how current sources are created, how they can be optimized, and how they can be utilized by the OEM circuit designer. The book serves as a "must-have? reference for the successful development of precision circuit applications. It shows practical examples using either BJTs, FETs, precision op amps, or even matched CMOS arrays being used to create highly accurate current source designs, ranging from nanoAmps to Amps. In each chapter the most important characteristics of the particular semiconductor type being studied are carefully reviewed. This not only serves as a helpful refresher for experienced engineers, but also as a good foundation for all EE student coursework, and includes device models and relevant equations.
Part 2 focuses on semiconductor voltage references, from their design to their various practical enhancements. It ranges from the simple Zener diode to today’s most advanced topologies, including Analog Devices’ XFET® and Intersil’s FGA™ (invented while this book was being written). Over 300 applications and circuit diagrams are shown throughout this easy-to-read, practical reference book.
- Discusses how to design low-noise, precision current sources using matched transistor pairs.
- Explains the design of high power current sources with power MOSFETs
- Gives proven techniques to reduce drift and improve accuracy in voltage references.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $77.41. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.