Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue: Volume 8, Numbers 1 and 2 Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
CONTENTS: The President’ Message, William Veal. The Editor’s Notes: Exploring Ways We View the World: Personal, Professional, Relational, Political . . ., Barbara Slater Stern. PART I. Musings on the Margins: Curriculum and Teaching in an Age of School Reform, Cheryl Craig. Making Intuition Practical: A New Theoretical Framework for Education, Kevin Cloninger. Teachers’ (K-5) Perceptions of Student Behaviors During Standardized Testing, Deborah Landry. Reading Purposes: An Examination of the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills for Sixth Grade Reading With Respect to Foshay’s Curriculum Matrix, Kelly Reidt. Doing Something Different: Envisioning and Enacting Mathematics Curriculum Alternatives, Stacy Reeder, Darlinda Cassel, Anne Reynolds, and Jayne Fleener. The Word and the World: A Lesson in Critical Literacy and its Impact on Student Achievement and Self Esteem, Linda Kalbach and Lyn Forester. Enacting Curriculum and Teaching Theory in Contexts of Countervailing Thought: The Cases of John Dewey and Accelerated Schools, Christine Finnan. University Curriculum Reforms That Revitalize the Commons, Chet Bowers. Guiding Principles for Environmentally Sustainable Education, Nancy Van Kannel-Ray. Encapsulating the Environment: A Case for a Place-Based Curriculum, Andrew Kemp. PART II. Curriculum Leadership for the Jim Crow South: The General Education Board Between the Two World Wars, Matthew D. Davis. The Emergence of Ida B. Wells, William F. Pinar. The Gift of a Curriculum Method: Beginning Notes on William F. Pinar, Douglas McKnight. Help Without Giving Advice: Pinar, Curriculum Studies, and Canada, Terry Carson. Weaving a Tapestry of Multicultural Education: A Geoethnographic Mosaic ofa Day in the Life, Richard Biffle. Relational Responsibilities of Narative Inquiries, Marilyn Huber, D. Jean Clandinin, and Janice Huber. Metaphors and Cross-Cultural Stories of Learning to Teach, Yi-Ping Huang and Sibel Ariogul. A Community of Care in a Teacher Education Supervisory Seminar, Barri Tinkler. Capturing the Journey: A Case of Preparing a Middle Level Teacher, Micki Caskey. Recognizing Joy in Teaching, Thomas Poetter. About the Authors.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $50.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.