Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue Volume 9 1&2. AATC Leadership for 2006-2007. Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
CONTENTS: The President’ Message, Alan W. Garrett. The Editor’s Notes: Pressures, Problems, and Possibilities in the World of Teaching, Research, Service, and Learning, Barbara Slater Stern. PART I. On the State of Curriculum Studies: A Personal Practical Inquiry, Michael Connelly with Shijing Xu. Narratives of Teaching and Learning: A Tribute to our Teacher, Elaine Chan and Vicki Ross. The Temporal Experience of Curriculum, Candace Schlein. Intergenerational Stories: A Narrative Inquiry Into an Immigrant Child’s Life in Canada, Guming Zhao. Excavating Teacher Knowledge in Reforming School Contexts: A Collaborative Approach, Cheryl Craig. One Teacher’s Practice in a Kenyan Classroom: Overcoming Barriers to Teaching HIV/AIDS Curriculum, Bosire Mwebi. Classrooms in Transition: Visions and Voices-Teachers in Lahore, Pakistan, Peggy Schimmoeller. New and Veteran Teachers’ Perspectives About Delivering Multicultural Education, Timothy Thomas. Curriculum Wars Regarding Islam: Dissent in the Academy, James Moore. Self-Alienation: The Language of Discontent, William White.An Effective Form of Violence: Hegemonic Masculine Identity Performances in the Institutional Context of School, Mark Malaby. PART II. John Dewey and a Curriculum of Moral Knowledge, David Hansen. David Hansen: Influences at Multiple Levels of Teaching, Learning and Service, Blake Bickham, Jim Garrison, Susan McDonough, Janice Ozga, and Michelle Ward. The Angle of Incidence of Progressivism in Rural Science Education, William Veal. No Child Left Behind-A Critical Anaylsis: “A Nation at Greater Risk”, Charles Ellis. The Beast in the Matrix, Madeleine Grumet. Dealing with Shifting Expectations in a College of Education: Standing on a Moving Ship, Lynne Bailey, Adam Harbaugh, Kimberly Hartman, Tina Heafner, Charles Hutchison, Teresa Petty, and Lan Quach. The Hidden Hypocrisy of University Faculty Regarding On-Line Instruction, Kathie Good and Kathy Peca. Defining and Examining Technology Intelligence: Cultivating Beginning Teachers’, Steven L. Purcell and Diane M. Wilcox. Virtual Literature Circles, Carol Klages, Shana Pate and Peter A. Conforti, Jr. Transforming Discussions From Collegiate to Collegial, Paul Michalec and Hilary Burg.BOOK REVIEW: Chaos, Complexity, Curriculum, and Culture: A Conversation, Angel Kymes. Reviewer Acknowledgments. Call for Manuscripts. About the Authors.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $50.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.