Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue Volume 9 1&2. AATC Leadership for 2006-2007. Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: September 2007
File Size: 1799 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
CONTENTS: The President’ Message, Alan W. Garrett. The Editor’s Notes: Pressures, Problems, and Possibilities in the World of Teaching, Research, Service, and Learning, Barbara Slater Stern. PART I. On the State of Curriculum Studies: A Personal Practical Inquiry, Michael Connelly with Shijing Xu. Narratives of Teaching and Learning: A Tribute to our Teacher, Elaine Chan and Vicki Ross. The Temporal Experience of Curriculum, Candace Schlein. Intergenerational Stories: A Narrative Inquiry Into an Immigrant Child’s Life in Canada, Guming Zhao. Excavating Teacher Knowledge in Reforming School Contexts: A Collaborative Approach, Cheryl Craig. One Teacher’s Practice in a Kenyan Classroom: Overcoming Barriers to Teaching HIV/AIDS Curriculum, Bosire Mwebi. Classrooms in Transition: Visions and Voices-Teachers in Lahore, Pakistan, Peggy Schimmoeller. New and Veteran Teachers’ Perspectives About Delivering Multicultural Education, Timothy Thomas. Curriculum Wars Regarding Islam: Dissent in the Academy, James Moore. Self-Alienation: The Language of Discontent, William White.An Effective Form of Violence: Hegemonic Masculine Identity Performances in the Institutional Context of School, Mark Malaby. PART II. John Dewey and a Curriculum of Moral Knowledge, David Hansen. David Hansen: Influences at Multiple Levels of Teaching, Learning and Service, Blake Bickham, Jim Garrison, Susan McDonough, Janice Ozga, and Michelle Ward. The Angle of Incidence of Progressivism in Rural Science Education, William Veal. No Child Left Behind-A Critical Anaylsis: “A Nation at Greater Risk”, Charles Ellis. The Beast in the Matrix, Madeleine Grumet. Dealing with Shifting Expectations in a College of Education: Standing on a Moving Ship, Lynne Bailey, Adam Harbaugh, Kimberly Hartman, Tina Heafner, Charles Hutchison, Teresa Petty, and Lan Quach. The Hidden Hypocrisy of University Faculty Regarding On-Line Instruction, Kathie Good and Kathy Peca. Defining and Examining Technology Intelligence: Cultivating Beginning Teachers’, Steven L. Purcell and Diane M. Wilcox. Virtual Literature Circles, Carol Klages, Shana Pate and Peter A. Conforti, Jr. Transforming Discussions From Collegiate to Collegial, Paul Michalec and Hilary Burg.BOOK REVIEW: Chaos, Complexity, Curriculum, and Culture: A Conversation, Angel Kymes. Reviewer Acknowledgments. Call for Manuscripts. About the Authors.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $50.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.