Customer Relationship Intelligence Ebook
A Breakthrough Way to Measure and Manage Sales and Marketing
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Publication Date: June 2009
File Size: 2986 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 29.77% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Customer Relationship Intelligence brings a fresh, new perspective to sales and marketing: new relationship metrics and a breakthrough, actionable framework for real-time management, tied to profit. It is about teamwork and collaboration. It is about executing strategy. It is about retention, profit, and competitive advantage. Now companies can realize the gold in customer relationships and overcome risk and uncertainty in sales and marketing to:
• Unlock the sustainable competitive advantage in customer relationships.
• Align the organization in a cohesive framework to earn high-profit revenue.
• Operationalize strategy to manage its execution in real time.
Author and marketing innovator Linda Sharp’s critical insight shows how to take sales and marketing to a new operational level and breakthrough performance in a truly customer-focused organization.
“Applying metrics to marketing was what initially attracted me. As a finance executive, I was eager to find a comprehensive approach that could help us bring discipline and control to sales and marketing. The CRI Framework has put us on a path to both high-profit revenue and improved processes.”
*Kent Wegener, Vice President of Finance, Otis Spunkmeyer, Inc.
“With the Relationship Value metric, Linda Sharp has found a quantitative way for sales to give feedback to executives without being second-guessed. Her CRI Framework reflects a great respect for and understanding of sales. She has truly made the sales job easier day-to-day.” *
Alfred Dipman, Vice President North American Operations, Linkquest LTD
“Using the CRI approach, we gained the ability to identify and pursue high-probability prospects and our success ratio has increased dramatically. This system has had a substantial and positive impact on our bottom line. I look forward to refining our processes by implementing more of the framework.”
*Tom Grotewold, President, Rare Space, Inc.
About the Author
Linda Sharp is CEO of Religence, Inc., a customer-focused performance management consulting firm in San Francisco, specializing in Customer Relationship Intelligence. Sharp has run her own business-to-business marketing firms for more than 30 years, observing success in marketing with a mathematician’s eye. The Customer Relationship Intelligence (CRI) Framework was born of her five-year odyssey to quantify marketing, and has resulted in a business process patent, the formation of Religence® to commercialize her discovery, and her new book Customer Relationship Intelligence: A Breakthrough Way to Measure and Manage Sales and Marketing.
The CRI Framework, the book describes, links strategic planning to operational execution and real-time customer relationship metrics to profitability for breakthrough sales and marketing performance. Her insight is that it is all about the customer relationship, that measuring relationship development is what matters for profit and competitive advantage. Relationships are fundamental. Reach Sharp at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (415) 771-7473 in San Francisco, CA, USA.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $17.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.