Dan Poynter's Self-Publishing Manual Ebook
Publication Date: April 2006
File Size: 9875 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 22.87% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
“This is the best self-publishing manual on the market.”- Judith Appelbaum, How to Get Happily Published “This is by far the best book of its kind.”
Writing & Publishing “The book is a must for those considering publishing as a business, for writers who want to investigate self-publishing, and is eminently useful for its new and old ideas to those who have already begun to do it. A fine and handy guide by a fine and successful publisher.” Small Press Review “A handy, concise and informative sourcebook… Expertly organized and chock-full of hard facts, helpful hints and pertinent illustrations… Recommended for all libraries.”- The Southeastern Librarian “Poynter is at his best when discussing such specifics as starting one’s own publishing house; dealing with printers; establishing discount, credit and return policies; promoting, advertising and selling a book; and order fulfillment.” Publishers Weekly About The Author: ———————————— DAN POYNTER is the author of more than 120 books and a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP). He has been a successful publisher since 1969. Dan is an evangelist for books, an ombudsman for authors, an advocate for publishers and the godfather to thousands of successfully published books. His seminars have been featured on CNN, his books have been pictured in The Wall Street Journal and his story has been told in U.S. News & World Report. The media come to Dan because he is a leading authority on publishing and the Father of Self-Publishing. His books have been translated into Spanish, Japanese, British-English, Russian, German, etc. He has helped people all over the world to publish.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.69. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.