Daughter's Choice Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Twenty-four year old Jasmine Johnson is twenty-six weeks pregnant with her second child when the unthinkable happens. Her water breaks. Jasmine is raced to the ER and gives birth to a very sick baby girl whom she names Dianna. It is then she learns the news, her baby would have to be hospitalized for twenty three months due to her medical problems. Time passes and the baby who is now a toddler is ready to be discharged from hospital….only to be apprehended by a Child Protection Agency…. sending Dianna through 23 different foster homes. Based on the true story of Holden’s childhood, growing up in foster care and group homes in British Columbia Canada, Holden tells the story of how she was victimized by the caregivers whom were set up to protect her. Holden takes it one step further by addressing the wide span issues of foster care as a whole, and attempts to solve those issues by interviewing Foster Parents, Foster Kids, as well as the head of the child protection system the Minister for Children & Families in British Columbia. Daughter’s Choice is an emotional but powerful story of how a child that was abused in care, a child who dated a hijacker, a child who took a gun to a group home … could turn her life completely around and advocate change and awareness to a very much needed service. Child Protection Services.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $20.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.