Death Without Fear: Comfort for Those Facing Death or Bereavement Ebook
Publication Date: April 2008
File Size: 2292 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
In his usual light and irreverent style, author Tony Stubbs demolishes ignorance of life’s final taboo – death – by answering the questions: * Who were you before you were born? * Who are you really while you’re alive? * Who will you be when you die? * Where do you go when you die? * Where is the afterlife and what will you do when you get there? Forget the Grim Reaper; open up to the wildest ride of your life as you cross the final frontier. Hear first-hand accounts, told through mediums, of what it’s like to die, what the afterlife is like, and what people do on the other side. Fluffy clouds and harps? No, on the other side, you learn, grow, play and enjoy freedoms and love you can’t begin to imagine on this side. Contrary to what organized religion tells us, you are whole, youthful, eternal and very playful, not somber and serious. Ignorance about the afterlife leads to fear. This book dispels both- a “must-read” for anyone in a physical body who will one day face death, whether yours or that of a loved one.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.