#DEATHtweet Book01 Ebook
A Well Lived Life through 140 Perspectives on Death and its Teachings
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: February 2010
File Size: 240 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Birth is life’s first miracle, shrouded in awe and mystery. Death, however, remains the proverbial elephant in the room—real and looming, but ignored. Death deserves more credit than it receives. Together with birth, death forms the container that shapes our lives. If we choose to acknowledge it, death offers a framework for examining life and living it more consciously, meaningfully, and lovingly.
‘#DEATHtweet Book01’ seeks to disarm and demystify death, to expose its teachings, to guide us toward a life filled with purpose and meaning, allowing us to experience ourselves and our world in all its abundance.
In 140 bite-sized perspectives, Timothy Tosta—attorney, author, cancer survivor, and seasoned volunteer hospice worker—shares with us the lessons he has learned from his own encounters with death.
‘#DEATHtweet Book01’ inspires us to see our life experience as an incredible gift, to approach every human interaction with awareness and generosity, and to find meaning, balance, and happiness in our lives.
Here is what others are saying about ‘#DEATHtweet Book01’:
""In this beautiful book, the lessons are entirely about living—how to create happier, richer lives. Each tweet is lovely in itself and part of a fabric that moves me and makes me think differently about my own life.""
Rick Foster, CoAuthor of ‘How We Choose to Be Happy’ and ‘Choosing Brilliant Health’
""Like snowflakes, each tweet is unique, perfect. With death as a backdrop, the effect of their cascading one upon the other is breathtaking!""
Megory Anderson, Author of ‘Sacred Dying’
""’#DEATHtweet Book01’ powerfully and beautifully captures the complexities of what it means to be human: to love, to ache, to live and yes, to die.""
Rev. Bruce Reyes-Chow, Pastor, Mission Bay Community Church
""’#Deathtweet Book01’ is a thought-provoking, and ultimately inspiring, meditation on living well.""
Karen Janowski, Partner, Ecostrategy Group
‘#DEATHtweet Book01’ is part of the THINKaha series whose 100-page books contain 140 well-thought-out quotes (tweets/ahas).
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.53. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.