Demystifying Switching Power Supplies Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This book is a crash course in the fundamental theory, concepts, and terminology of switching power supplies. It is designed to quickly prepare engineers to make key decisions about power supplies for their projects.
Intended for readers who need to quickly understand the key points of switching power supplies, this book covers the 20% of the topic that engineers use, 80% of the time.
Unlike existing switching power supply books that deal strictly with design issues, this book also recognizes the growing importance of “off-the-shelf” commercial switching power supplies, giving readers the background necessary to select the right commercial supply.
This book covers the core essentials of power supply theory and design while keeping mathematics to the absolute minimum necessary. Special attention is given to the selection of appropriate components, such as inductors and transformers, to ensure safe and reliable operation. Engineers, whose main design responsibilities are in other areas, will better understand the strengths and weaknesses of switching power supplies and whether such supplies are appropriate for their projects. They will be able to give more meaningful design requirements and specifications to those who design switching power supplies.
- Discusses both AC line supplies and DC-DC inverters.
- Covers the main switching power supply designs, including flyback, forward conversion, bridge, buch, boost, and boost/buck topologies.
- Design examples include a 220 volt offline switching power supply and a 110 volt uninterruptible supply.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $70.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.