Developing IP-Based Services: Solutions for Service Providers and Vendors Ebook
Publication Date: September 2002
File Size: 16667 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Offering new services is a great way for your organization to drive traffic and boost revenue, and what better foundation for these services than IP? This much is a given. The difficulty is uniting business and technical perspectives in a cohesive development and deployment process.
Meeting this challenge is the focus of Developing IP-Based Services . The only book of its kind devoted exclusively to IP-based services, it provides a blueprint for all the engineers, managers, and analysts who must come together to build these services and bring them online.
Inside, you’ll find just the right balance of business and technical coverage, introduced with a lucid discussion of the principles of service development and wrapped up with three case studies illustrating effective provisioning in today’s marketplace. Read the chapters relating to your role, and you’ll play it more successfully. Have your team read the entire book, and you’ll achieve a level of collaboration and shared understanding that will quickly accrue to the bottom line.
- Valuable insight from authors with extensive service provisioning and product development experience.
- Written for business and technical readers at a wide range of companies, including established telecoms, ISPs, ASPs, Clecs, bandwidth brokers, and vendors.
- Probes the business issues that will make or break your effort, including shortening the development cycle and choosing a competitive model.
- Provides the technical coverage required for successful implementation, according to the terms of the business model you choose.
- Focuses on the IP technologies that offer your service and its users the greatest value, including MPLS, Voice Over IP, and multicast.
- Helps you meet tough challenges relating to security and Quality of Service.
- Concludes with case studies illustrating successful service development and deployment in three companies.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $80.21. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.