Development and Validation of Analytical Methods Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: May 1996
File Size: 16121 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The need to validate an analytical or bioanalytical method is encountered by analysts in the pharmaceutical industry on an almost daily basis, because adequately validated methods are a necessity for approvable regulatory filings. What constitutes a validated method, however, is subject to analyst interpretation because there is no universally accepted industry practice for assay validation. This book is intended to serve as a guide to the analyst in terms of the issues and parameters that must be considered in the development and validation of analytical methods. In addition to the critical issues surrounding method validation, this book also deals with other related factors such as method development, data acquisition, automation, cleaning validation and regulatory considerations.
The book is divided into three parts. Part One, comprising two chapters, looks at some of the basic concepts of method validation. Chapter 1 discusses the general concept of validation and its role in the process of transferring methods from laboratory to laboratory. Chapter 2 looks at some of the critical parameters included in a validation program and the various statistical treatments given to these parameters.
Part Two (Chapters 3, 4 and 5) of the book focuses on the regulatory perspective of analytical validation. Chapter 3 discusses in some detail how validation is treated by various regulatory agencies around the world, including the United States, Canada, the European Community, Australia and Japan. This chapter also discusses the International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) treatment of assay validation. Chapters 4 and 5 cover the issues and various perspectives of the recent United States vs. Barr Laboratories Inc. case involving the retesting of samples.
Part Three (Chapters 6 – 12) covers the development and validation of various analytical components of the pharmaceutical product development process. This part of the book contains specific chapters dedicated to bulk drug substances and finished products, dissolution studies, robotics and automated workstations, biotechnology products, biological samples, analytical methods for cleaning procedures and computer systems and computer-aided validation. Each chapter goes into some detail describing the critical development and related validation considerations for each topic.
This book is not intended to be a practical description of the analytical validation process, but more of a guide to the critical parameters and considerations that must be attended to in a pharmaceutical development program. Despite the existence of numerous guidelines including the recent attempts by the ICH to be implemented in 1998, the practical part of assay validation will always remain, to a certain extent, a matter of the personal preference of the analyst or company. Nevertheless, this book brings together the perspectives of several experts having extensive experience in different capacities in the pharmaceutical industry in an attempt to bring some consistency to analytical method development and validation.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $104.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.