Diamond in the Rough Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Image consultant Penny Birch is hired to coach Miles Jacobs so he can represent Jacobs Brothers Camping Supplies Company at a series of trade shows. First, she has to find him. Miles resents any interruption in his development of breakthrough camping equipment, made even worse by his brother Hal’s apparent lack of faith in him. Consequently he immediately sets out to provoke Penny into leaving him alone by showing his worst side. Back in the civilization of Asheville, Penny deals with Miles’s bad manners by reminding herself that the future of Southern Images, a consulting company she started with a college friend, depends on a three-day crash program to update Miles on information he needs for the first trade show. Miles’s resistance thaws when he visits with some of the men who work for the company, and learns that the company is in trouble financially. He can not let it fail; it is clear that Penny will have to go to Oklahoma City with him. While there, he has lunch with a longtime trade show acquaintance who tells him of the pride Hal expresses when he brags on Miles’s work. With revived energy, Miles presses forward with determination, even pressing Penny into service in taking orders. On the flight back to Asheville, they relax their guards and drop their animosities, forming a bond in shared success. In turn, Penny feels new respect for Miles, the least of the confusing emotions she has. Back in Atlanta, she is horrified that her partner has promised another college pal, a young man with money and political connections, a place in the company in return for operating capital. Not only is he in the office, but also in their apartment. Penny objects strenuously, knowing that her father’s political career caused her parents’ divorce. Penny thinks she’s heard enough about camping equipment to last her a lifetime. So why is she going to a camping show in Atlanta? They are both in a mood to compromise their dreams for the promise of being together forever.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.