Difficult Diagnoses in Breast Pathology Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in women in the United States. For the pathologist, almost any breast lesion may produce diagnostic difficulty, especially due to frequently small samples (core biopsy specimens) and a variety of mimics and variants seen in specific types of lesions. Additionally, the difficulty of breast lesion diagnosis has risen dramatically in recent years due to the increased emphasis on stratifying patients for appropriate therapy on an individual basis; the wider range of both local and systemic therapeutic options, and the potential for earlier diagnosis through increased mammographic breast screening leading to a higher likelihood of a favorable outcome.
Difficult Diagnoses in Breast Pathology provides a highly visual presentation of the major problems and questions that a pathologist is likely to encounter in the evaluation of common and uncommon breast diseases. Coverage includes needle core biopsy interpretation, diagnosis of precursor lesions, early stage disease, and recognition of neoplastic mimics and other misleading variants. In addition, this book emphasizes particularly difficult areas including the use of newer immunohistochemical markers. Throughout, the emphasis is on an easily accessible presentation with tables and lists of key points summarizing major findings and numerous high-quality images supporting the text. Difficult Diagnoses in Breast Pathology will be a valuable reference for every pathologist who deals with the diagnosis of breast diseases.
Difficult Diagnoses in Breast Pathology Features:
- Each chapter authored by recognized expert in the area
- Hundreds of high-quality images
- Tables and key points in each chapter summarize the most important findings
- Coverage based on addressing in detail the real-world diagnostic problems the pathologist will face in daily practice
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $131.60. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.