Digestive Wellness for Children Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: July 2009
File Size: 5523 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
DIGESTIVE WELLNESS FOR CHILDREN The health of our children is determined by their environment, the food they eat, the media they consume, the way they use their bodies, the love (or abuse) they receive, and the chemicals to which they are exposed. We’ve recently become aware of the increasingly large numbers of children who are overweight and/or suffer from mental illness and other health problems. Fortunately, it’s not too late to do something about this sad state of affairs. Children are extremely resilient, and a great deal of research on the role of nutrition in health, development, and disease is pointing the way toward natural approaches to our children’s health care. Digestive Wellness for Children is a primer for all parents who are interested in learning about, and actively supporting, their children’s digestive health. It provides practical instructions for keeping children healthy, for healing them when they aren’t, and for feeding them healthful foods that will provide the nutrients they need to stay well and strong from infancy through the teen years. The first part of this book is an overview of children’s health issues. The second part is a “crash course” in nutrition awareness. The third part examines numerous digestive conditions from infancy to adolescence and from mouth to bowel-including food sensitivities/allergies; leaky gut syndrome; colic, teething, and spitting up; gastroesophageal reflux/hiatal hernia; Hirschsprung’s disease; celiac disease; ulcerative colitis; and Crohn’s disease. The fourth part discusses and offers natural supportive and healing options for digestive and other issues associated with a myriad of medical problems including arthritis, asthma, attention deficit disorder, autism, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Down syndrome, influenza, migraine, and more. Included are detailed, easily navigated appendices on laboratory tests and disease-healing options. Digestive Wellness for Children is one of the most useful and comprehensive tools for parents to use in the vital quest for their children’s best health.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.