Digital Deflation Ebook
Solving the Mystery of the New Economy--Ushering in a New Era of Prosperity
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: November 2001
File Size: 2566 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 18.9% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Praise for Digital Deflation:
“Technology, productivity, deflation, and wealth creation. It’s all here, and Graham Tanaka is right on target!”
—Lawrence Kudlow, CNBC’s “Kudlow & Cramer.”
“Whether you’re bullish, bearish or in between, this is an important book for all investors to read!”
—Dr. Edward Yardeni, Chief Investment Strategist, Prudential Securities
“Once in a great while, an original and thought-provoking book comes along. Digital Deflation is it—a must read!”
—Thomas R. Schwarz, former president and COO, Dunkin’ Donuts, Inc.
“Graham Tanaka has sensed, well ahead of most, the issues surrounding the possible emergence of ‘deflation.’ He demonstrates that our measurement processes, tuned as they are to inflation, are not picking up the declines in real prices that are occurring—and that we are missing the implications for our economy and corporate strategies.”
—William C. Dunkelberg, chief economist,
National Federation of Independent Business
“Consumers spend on goods and services with the greatest quality improvement rather than merely responding to price information. Thank Graham Tanaka for laying out this and other valuable insights in Digital Deflation. Read it.”
—Wayne Angell, former Federal Reserve Governor
How the “digital revolution” is driving today’s economy—and its impact on corporations, government policy, and the stock market
New technologies have transformed how today’s economy works. Digital Deflation examines this new economic environment, from how we got here to where we are going. Eye-opening yet solidly grounded, it explains how low inflation and interest rates, coupled with technology-driven productivity gains, will create massive wealth in the coming decades, and benefit stock market P/E multiples over the long term.
Combining insightful analyses with convincing charts and graphs, Digital Deflation provides a clear understanding of how digital technologies will continue to alter every aspect of business. Readers will discover:
- Why inflation declined so dramatically in the 1980s and 1990s, and is likely to head even lower
- New measures of economic activity and how they will affect policy
- The laws of digital deflation—how they work and what they mean for corporate decision makers
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $25.10. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.