Digital Leader: 5 Simple Keys to Success and Influence Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Digital Leaders are Made-Not Born
_"Fail forward, fail fast, fail better is a winning concept from Qualman’s latest book, Digital Leader_ ."
— Tony Hsieh,_ New York Times_bestselling author and CEO of Zappos.com, Inc.
“People with a passion for something can be infectious. It’s obvious that Erik Qualman’s passion is social media.”_
— Dan Heath, New York Times_bestselling author of Made to Stick_and_ Switch_
“Qualman is to social media what Deming is to quality and Drucker to management.”
— Scott Galloway, professor, Stern School of Business, NYU
“Erik Qualman is a Digital Dale Carnegie.”
— Todd Young, CEO, ProspX
About the Book:
“Digital footprints are what we post about ourselves. Digital shadows are what others upload about us. Collectively, they have changed the world forever. As leaders and future leaders we need to adapt to this new world.”
— from Digital Leader
Digital leaders are made, not born—you have it within you to become an effective digital leader. As a leader in the digital age, your reach is boundless. With advanced technologies, you can exert more direct and indirect influence than ever before—anywhere at any time. And everything you do, fail to do, and wish you didn’t do is documented forever in the digital universe.
Digital Leader explains how to take full advantage of everything the digital age has to offer, while avoiding common pitfalls that can damage your “digital legacy.”
Bestselling author Erik Qualman explains what modern leadership means and describes how to be an effective leader in the digital world. In order to succeed, you need to adjust your leadership skills to adapt to today’s digitally open world—and you need to start today . Qualman breaks the process down into five powerful truths you can use to establish your leadership “stamp”:
S imple: success is the result of simplification and focus
T rue: be true to your passion
A ct: nothing happens without action—take the first step
M ap: goals and visions are needed to get where you want to be
P eople: success doesn’t happen alone
Basing his conclusions on a wide range of research and resources, Qualman provides an abundance of real-world examples and tips to help you create a path to success while leading others to achieve their best.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $28.65. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.