Direct Hits Toughest Vocabulary of the SAT: Volume 2 2011 Edition Ebook
Publication Date: December 2010
File Size: 281 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Volume 2 of the world-renowned Direct Hits SAT vocabulary books is based upon an innovative and fun approach to learning using vivid, relevant, and selective examples to teach students. Written by one of the country’s leading authorities on the SAT, the book includes the following features:
200 words found on recent SATs
- memorable examples from pop culture, historic events, and contemporary issues explain word meanings in context
- 5 easy-to-tackle chapters
critical reading and sentence completion questions just like the real SAT
- chapter quizzes with complete solution explanations
- a Final Review and a Fast Review
This is a powerful SAT study method developed through extensive research and testing in classrooms across the US that not only raises SAT scores, but increases verbal acumen for long-term success in college and beyond. But don’t take our word for it, check out CollegeConfidential.com to read what students across the world are saying about the Direct Hits books.
About The Author
Larry Krieger is one of the foremost SAT experts in the country and the co-author of several US History, World History, and AP Art History textbooks. His renowned teaching methods and SAT prep courses are praised for both their inventive, engaging approaches and their results.
Formerly an AP Art History teacher and social studies supervisor at New Jersey’s SAT powerhouse Montgomery Township High School near Princeton, Krieger led the school to a number 1 ranking in the state and nation for a comprehensive public high school. In 2004, Montgomery students achieved a record national average score of 629 on the Critical Reading section of the SAT.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $10.24. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.