Disciple: A Catalyst to Transformation Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2010
File Size: 3190 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 21.67% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Many Christ-followers grow to maturity over time and by accident, but have no idea how to reproduce discipleship in others. This book is designed to serve as an intentional, clear, cohesive roadmap to embarking on the journey of being a disciple of Jesus Christ and discipling others. This resource is intended to be used as a catalyst to love Jesus more, a tool to contour a life, a curriculum to shape a mind, and a resource to multiply the qualities of a disciple in others. All of this must, however, take place in the context of a relationship. Spiritual formation is meant to be realized in community. Discipleship is a journey that we do not take alone. “Page after page, followers of Jesus will find themselves on a guided tour through a discovery process where they will hear new invitations to take ‘the next step’ on their journey to becoming more like the Master.” George Boyd, District Superintendent, Associated Gospel Churches “…a tremendous resource that will effectively equip both leaders and participants in the Christian life. I would recommend Disciple as a resource for small group study, mentoring programs, or initiatives to disciple new and growing believers.” Darren DeGraaf, Director of Leadership Services, Arrow Leadership “Mike, thank you for helping us understand the spiritual journey of discipleship as a balance of biblical clarity, individual humility, and missional involvement.” John Latta, Director, Canadian Youth Network “…an exceptional tool that will impact any reader at the lay, professional, academic, and personal levels. Every chapter includes thoughtful, enriching and compelling information, insights, and applications toward deepening the journey of discipleship.” Paul E. Magnus, President Emeritus and Distinguished Professor of Leadership and Management, Briercrest College and Seminary “I love the emphasis on the Scriptures and the premise that these topics and passages are worthy of our attention and our conversation together.” Dwayne Uglem, President, Briercrest College and Seminary
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.