DNS & Bind Cookbook Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The DNS & BIND Cookbook presents solutions to the many problems faced by network administrators responsible for a name server. Following O’Reilly’s popular problem-and-solution cookbook format, this title is an indispensable companion to DNS & BIND , 4th Edition, the definitive guide to the critical task of name server administration. The cookbook contains dozens of code recipes showing solutions to everyday problems, ranging from simple questions, like, “How do I get BIND?” to more advanced topics like providing name service for IPv6 addresses. It’s full of BIND configuration files that you can adapt to your sites requirements.With the wide range of recipes in this book, you’ll be able to
- Check whether a name is registered
- Register your domain name and name servers
- Create zone files for your domains
- Protect your name server from abuse
- Set up back-up mail servers and virtual email addresses
- Delegate subdomains and check delegation
- Use incremental transfer
- Secure zone transfers
- Restrict which queries a server will answer
- Upgrade to BIND 9 from earlier version
- Perform logging and troubleshooting
- Use IPv6
and much more.These recipes encompass all the day-to-day tasks you’re faced with when managing a name server, and many other tasks you’ll face as your site grows. Written by Cricket Liu, a noted authority on DNS, and the author of the bestselling DNS & BIND and DNS on Windows 2000 , the DNS & BIND Cookbook belongs in every system or network administrator’s library.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $31.45. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.