Double Duty Ebook
The Parents' Guide to Raising Twins, from Pregnancy through the School Years (2nd Edition)
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Not 10, but 20 fingers and 20 toes!
The classic guide to parenting twins-now completely updated and revised!
You’re excited to hear your baby’s heartbeat during the ultrasound. But what happens when you hear two heartbeats instead of one? Having a baby can cause any parent to feel overwhelmed, and with twins those concerns are multiplied by two. Having twins is a unique experience, and expert Christina Tinglof brings you the fully updated essential guide to help you cope with any issue that can arise-from pregnancy through the school years. With multiple pregnancies becoming more common, the second edition of this timely book provides you with the much needed information, practical tips, and strategies for handling the everyday challenges of parenting twins. Double Duty includes:
- Up-to-date information on diagnosis and treatment of complications common to multiple pregnancies-plus dietary guidelines specific to a twin pregnancy
- The latest must-have products that simplify day-to-day life
- Survival tips and trouble-shooting techniques for the critical first month
- Tips on how to breastfeed or bottle feed two infants at once
- Money-saving advice for accommodating two new additions to the family
- The pros and cons of placing twins in the same classroom
- Advice on how to discourage unhealthy sibling rivalry
Includes the TOP FIVE:
- Exercises for extremely pregnant women
- Ways to bond with premature babies
- Baby wardrobe essentials
- Bedtime strategies
- Ways to establish each child’s individuality
VEndorsements for Double Duty 2nd Edition (ISBN: 0071613447) by Christina Baglivi Tinglof _
“Double Duty 2nd Edition
_ is singularly successful in combining practical advice with reassurance and encouragement from seasoned parents of twins. It neither sugar coats nor overstates the challenges, but presents a straightforward picture of what parents can expect from their twins at every stage, from pregnancy through the teen years.
Tinglof mingles thorough research with personal anecdotes to present a comprehensive resource for parents of twins. With updated information about the medical issues of multiple pregnancy and new insights about the psychology of the twin relationship, the new edition is recommended reading for all prospective parents of twins"-
Pamela Fierro, Guide to Twins & Multiples at About.com
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.05. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.