Dr. Lazare's The Patient's Guide To Dentistry Ebook
Publication Date: April 2011
File Size: 1109 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This book was written by the creator of the popular Dental Expert and Pediatric Dental Expert app for the iPhone and iPad, Dr. Marc Lazare, who has gathered information from the top dental experts in their fields to answer the most frequently asked dental questions in all categories of dental care. The Patient’s Guide to Dentistry is the ultimate guide to everything you would like to know, and everything you should know. There are many questions people have about dental care. There are terms that they have heard mentioned but aren’t quite sure what they are. They have heard about advances in dental technology and various treatments but don’t know who to ask about them. Their dentist is often too busy to present all the different choices one has, and doesn’t have the time to explain in detail what needs to be done. People have a fear of the unknown and a fear of dentistry is common. We all are concerned with doing what is best for us and our family while trying to keep costs down. There are many aspects of basic dental care we do not understand. The idea of when to see a dentist and if I go will I have pain are just some of the universal concerns. Here, in one book, are the answers we need.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.45. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.