Dr. Mickey On Atkins - The Mijas-Diet Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: April 2007
File Size: 1433 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 19.8% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
“Dr. Mickey On Atkins – The Mijas-Diet” (a Mediterranean Diet) is a diet health eBook. It is easy reading. It is not technical. It is a very different type of diet book because (1) it “comments” and “features” seven diet books: Dr. Atkins’ New Diet Revolution; The South Beach Diet; Eat More, Weigh Less; Sugar Busters!; Protein Power; Living the Low Carb Life; and Dine Out and Weigh Less, and (2) it tells the author’s experiences (some good, some bad) on “The Mijas-Diet.” On this diet, he lost “29” pounds in 16 months eating the diet’s “trio-of-foods”- moderately drinking red wine – and using generous amounts of his favorite olive oils (good for lowering LDL cholesterol). In the section titled: EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE “THE MIJAS-DIET” the author expresses: “My book is intended to be extremely factual, cordially controversial, and smartly diet educational. It provides all you need to know to (a) lose your unwanted body fat, (b) better your lipid blood chemistry numbers, © reduce your blood pressure, (d) lower your blood sugar, and (e) keep the lost pounds off for life.” Clearly, the eBook is educational. In Chapter 2 // BLOOD CHEMISTRY PROFILE AND OTHER TESTS the author explains how his blood sugar was controlled, how his cholesterol went down to the 150s, how his blood pressure went South. These results prove the valuable health benefits of “The Mijas-Diet.” In Chapter 4 // A LOOK INSIDE THE DIETS the author writes: "ALERT If not strictly Atkins, any other diet that you select will probably follow his revolutionary advice to consume the “trio-of-foods” which are: (1) the best proteins … (2) “good fats” … and (3) low glycemic carbohydrates…. Learn to eat less, much less, rather than more." In Chapter 5 // HEALTHY RECOMMENDATIONS the author carefully writes about the foods one should eat to stay healthy or to gain better health. There are brilliant recommendations for men (e.g., eat cooked tomatoes) and for women (e.g., eliminate toxic sugar). Fresh fruits are healthy for you, but do you know “when” to eat them? Do you know “which” fruits you should eat? “The Mijas-Diet” provides the answers. This chapter is a must reading for a longer life. In Chapter 6 // MICKEY’S WEIGHT REDUCTION the author reveals his personal diet plan based on the healthy “trio-of-foods.” The author writes: “Excess insulin secretion causes weight gain…. Smart dieters keep insulin in jail-for life…. They do that by eating only low glycemic carbohydrates.” A taste of glycemic numbers (a chart) is provided, so you learn what is best for you. Example, white bread = 90; carrots = 85; Special K = 77; eggplant = <20. In Chapter 10 // DR. MICKEY’S TEN RULES the author teaches you “what” dieters must do to lose weight and gain better health. Truly easy! Truly amazing! Lastly, Dr. Mickey provides three Menus (there are no recipes) for the main stages of “The Mijas-Diet” and outlines HOW MICKEY INTENDS TO INCREASE LONGEVITY. The eBook is over 200 pages. It has been specially priced so millions of people (worldwide) can buy it. It is the author’s contribution to “beat obesity.” (What can you lose by investing a few US dollars? BODY FAT! What can you gain from your small investment? BETTER HEALTH!) Enjoy most of your favorite foods and red wines and olive oils. “The Mijas-Diet” will better your health (longevity!). NOTE: The diet was named after Mijas Pueblo, Malaga, Spain. This quaint white village (with “burro” taxis) is a balcony on the Mediterranean Sea. Visit the charming pueblo on .
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $3.97. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.