Drug Diplomacy in the Twentieth Century Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: March 2002
File Size: 586 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Drug Diplomacy is the first comprehensive historical account of the evolution of the global drugs control regime. The book analyzes how the rules and regulations that encompass the drug question came to be framed. By examining the international historical aspects of the issue, the author addresses the many questions surrounding this global problem.
Including coverage of substances from heroin and cocaine to morphine, stimulants, hallucinogens and alcohol, Drug Diplomacy addresses:
- the historical development of drug laws, drug-control institutions, and attitudes about drugs
- international control negotiations and the relationship between the drug question and issues such as trade policy, national security concerns, the Cold War and medical considerations
- the reasons why the goal to eliminate drug abuse has been so hard to accomplish.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $48.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.