DVD Production: A Practical Resource for DVD Publishers Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: October 2012
File Size: 6279 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
DVD is today’s hottest digital storage technology, not simply in the home video market, but also in corporate, advertising, video production, multimedia, and a host of related fields. If you’re involved in presentation, entertainment, or communication-for business or for consumers-DVD is a technology you can’t afford to ignore. Contains a free trial version of DVDit! authoring software from Sonic Solutions
With DVD Production, you get both a comprehensive introduction to DVD and a practical, real-world resource for bringing titles to market. The book begins with an in-depth look at the DVD family of formats (DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, etc.), as well as extensions such as Web-connected DVD, giving you an insider’s understanding of DVD’s capabilities. From there, you learn step-by-step about the DVD production process, from the preparation of source materials to the making of a final master. The book also outlines requirements for DVD tools and production environments, helping you to tailor your facility to meet your expected DVD needs.
Whether you are a content publisher, a media professional, or simply a DVD enthusiast, DVD Production covers everything you need to discover DVD’s rich potential.
Philip De Lancie is a freelance writer covering technology and market developments for production professionals in fields such as video, film, audio, interactive multimedia, and the Internet. He has written extensively on topics including DVD, surround sound, streaming media, and
High-Definition video. Since 1985, De Lancie has been published regularly in Mix, where he is the New Technologies editor. He is also a contributing
writer for Millimeter, and a frequent contributor to magazines including EMedia, Video Systems, NetMedia, and Digital Video (DV). His work has also
been published in NewMedia, Post, Electronic Musician, and WEBTechniques. De Lancie’s writing draws on his own professional experience in audio engineering, including 13 years in CD premastering, as well as in multimedia production for the Web and CD-ROM.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $66.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.