Economics and Financial Management for Nurses and Nurse Leaders: Second Edition Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
“Ms. Penner does an excellent job of presenting the information and using case examples to increases the readers understanding of the various concepts. While I expected this book to be informative I was surprised by how interesting it is. I would highly recommend this book to any nurse entrepreneur.”— Nurse Entrepreneur Network
“This is an excellent book for an undergraduate nursing program.”— Doody’s Medical Reviews
This is a key health care financial management textbook designed to build the economics and financial management skills nurses and nurse leaders need to use daily. This second edition provides several new features that will add to its value as a timely and highly relevant text for RN-to-BSN, BSN, and MSN students in a variety of academic nursing programs. It is aligned with the standards established by AONE, AACN, and other health care professional organizations for economics and financial management education. The text has been significantly revised to simplify its content and to be useful within both traditional in-class formats and hybrid and on-line distance courses and programs.
The book provides multiple opportunities for experiential learning such as writing business plans and health program grant proposals. It delivers enhanced discussions of cost-benefit analysis and cost-effectiveness analysis, discusses budget preparation, offers strategies for controlling budget costs, and updates health reform policy, health care spending, and other relevant policies and statistics. The text discusses patient advocacy and interdisciplinary teamwork as they relate to economic and financial issues. Its engaging format promotes the synthesis of economics and finance across the nursing curriculum through the use of case examples, end-of-chapter exercises, discussion questions, and games based on concepts within the text. Additionally, tips throughout the book alert students about the need to apply concepts from other aspects of their education to economic and financial situations. The text also includes on-line supplemental material for teachers and students including Excel spreadsheets, games, a test bank, and PowerPoint slides.
- Aligned with AACN and AONE guidelines
- Serves as a primary financial management text for a great variety of nursing academic programs
- Facilitates experiential learning through end-of-chapter exercises, games, tips for synthesizing knowledge, and case examples
- Designed for use in traditional classrooms and for hybrid and on-line distance programs
- Presents new chapter on measuring nursing care with indicators for capacity, staffing, patient acuity, performance, and patient flow
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $82.85. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.