Effective Documentation for Physical Therapy Professionals, Second Edition Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Comprehensive textbook for the documentation material required in all Physical Therapy programs. Physical Therapy is one of the fastest growing professions in the US; if they want to get paid by third parties, they need to have a solid understanding of documentation. This book covers every aspect of documentation including reimbursement and billing, coding, legal issues, PT and PTA communication, as well as utilization review and quality assurance.
Market / Audience
Primary market are the 30,000 PT students based in the US, attending 210 programs. Secondary market: 155,000 clinicians currently practicing.
The primary market for this book, students, has grown by 33% since 2003, when the first edition was published.
About the Book
From exercise prescriptions to patient evaluations, insurance forms, billing, and much more- Effective Documentation for Physical Therapy Professionals is your best choice for learning when, what, and how to document. Included are every essential aspect of documentation and many sample documents.
The easy-to-follow format gives you the professional guidelines, codes, and methodology you need to provide expert documentation.
Key Selling Features
- Includes all aspects of documentation including reimbursement and billing, coding, legal issues, PT-PT and PT-PTA communication, and utilization review/quality assurance.
- Sample documentation content, forms, exercises and questions are provided as appropriate.
- Uses current APTA terminology and all pertinent professional association regulations.
- Includes SOAP guidelines and examples as well as standardized forms and assessment tools
- The most up-to-date, comprehensive documentation book for Physical Therapy students and practitioners on the market. Contains plenty of examples and exercises to provide practical knowledge to users of the text.
Eric Shamus, DPT, PhD, CSCS has taught national and international continuing education courses on Orthopeadics, Sports Medicine, and Manual Therapy, with a focus on documentation and reimbursement. He is presently a professor at Florida Gulf Coast University and works at an outpatient orthopedic facility in Fort Lauderdale.
Debra F. Stern, PT, MSM, DBA is an Associate Professor at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She serves as a clinical instructor with a focus on geriatrics, neuromuscular disorders, and also coordinates service learning experiences for the school’s PT department. She received her BS in Physical Therapy from SUNY Buffalo, her MSM from Rollins College, and her DBAS at Nova Southeastern.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $71.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.