Eileen Peerless Power Skating Method: The Art of Technique Applied to Hockey Skating Ebook
Publication Date: October 2010
File Size: 10595 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Eileen Peerless Power Skating Method offers proven techniques from a power skating expert that will help hockey skaters of all ages, abilities, and levels to improve power, speed, and overall performance on the ice. Relying on her nearly three decades of experience teaching hundreds of hockey players, Eileen Peerless shares practical skills that can be used in real game situations. Peerless divides her guidebook into three sections-balance, stride, and agility. She provides a solid foundation of step-by-step methods, team and individual drills, and clear illustrations that will help any hockey player develop into an excellent skater. Skaters will learn how to: • improve balance by developing better edge control and skate placement; • implement a strong, powerful stride that uses the body for strength; • master agility and increase speed by turning and stopping properly. Knowing where the body belongs in every skating maneuver is critical to improving skating technique, speed, and balance. Eileen Peerless Power Skating Method provides the kind of methods that, with practice and dedication, will lead both beginning and advanced hockey athletes to achieve unlimited success on the ice.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.