Electromagnetic Compatibility in Power Systems Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: July 2011
File Size: 4215 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
A large amount of natural or artificially produced physical phenomena are exploited for practical applications, even though several of them give rise to unpleasant consequences. These ultimately manifest themselves under form of malfunction or definitive failure of components and systems, or environmental hazard. So far, manifold categories of inadvertent or deliberate sources have been discovered to simultaneously produce useful effects in some ways but adverse ones in others. In particular, responsible for the growing interest in the last decades for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) has been the progressive miniaturisation and sensitivity of electronic components and circuits, often operating in close proximity to relatively powerful sources of electromagnetic interference. Potential authors of books on the subject-matter are fully aware of the fact that planning production of manageable handbooks capable to treat all the EMC case studies of practical and long-lasting interest could result in a questionable and difficult undertaking. Therefore, in addition to textbooks providing a thorough background on basic aspects, thus being well-tailored for students and those which want to get in contact with this discipline, the most can be made to jointly sustain a helpful and practicable publishing activity is to supply specialised monographs or miscellanies of selected topics. Such resources are preferentially addressed to post-graduate students, researchers and designers, often employed in the forefront of research or engaged for remodelling design paradigms. Hence, the prerequisite for such a class of publications should consist in arousing critical sense and promoting new ideas. This is the object of the present book which tries to rather discuss special subjects, or throw out suggestions for reformulating conventional approaches, than to appear as a reference text. A common motivation encouraged the contributors to bringing together a number of accounts of the research that they have undertaken over the late years: willing to fill the important need of covering EMC topics rather proper to transmission and distribution of electric power than, more usually, to Electronics and Telecommunication Systems.
EMC topics for Power Systems, at last!
- Investigating EMC features of distributed and/or complex systems.
- A broad body of knowledge for specific applications.
- A stimulating support for those which are engaged in the forefront of research and design.
- An example of how breaking ideas should be encouraged and proudly applied.
- A fruitful critique to overcomplicated and unpractical models.
- A comprehensive resource to estimate the important role of EMC at lower frequencies.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $211.80. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.