Electronic Circuits - Fundamentals & Applications Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Electronic Circuits is a unique combination of a comprehensive reference text and a practical electronics handbook in one volume.
Mike Tooley provides all the essential information required to get to grips with the fundamentals of electronics, detailing the underpinning knowledge necessary to appreciate the operation of a wide range of electronic circuits, including amplifiers, logic circuits, power supplies and oscillators. The third edition now offers an even more extensive range of topics, with extended coverage of practical areas such as circuit construction and fault finding, and new topics including circuit simulation, electronic CAD and a brand new chapter devoted to the PIC microcontroller.
A new companion website at http://www.key2electronics.com offers the reader a set of spreadsheet design tools that can be used to simplify circuit calculations, as well as circuit models and templates that will enable virtual simulation of circuits in the book. These are accompanied by on-line self-test MCQs per chapter with automatic marking, to enable students to continually monitor their own progress and understanding. A bank of on-line questions for lecturers to set as assignments is also available on http://textbooks.elsevier.com
The book’s content is matched to the latest pre-degree level courses (from Level 2 up to, and including, Foundation Degree and HND), making this an invaluable reference text for all study levels, and its broad coverage is combined with practical case studies, based in real-world engineering contexts throughout the text.
The unique combination of a comprehensive reference text, incorporating a primary focus on practical application, ensures this text will prove a vital guide for students and also for industry-based engineers, who are either new to the field of electronics, or who wish to refresh their knowledge. Yet unlike general electronics reference texts available, Electronic Circuits offers this essential information at an affordable price.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $39.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.