Electronics Manufacturing Ebook
with Lead-Free, Halogen-Free, and Conductive-Adhesive Materials
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Publication Date: September 2002
File Size: 24802 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
ELECTRONICS MANUFACTUIRNG WITH LEAD-FREE, HALOGEN-FREE, AND CONDUCTIVE-ADHESTIVE MATERIALS
This comprehensive guide provides cutting edge information on lead-free, halogen-free, and conductive-adhesive technologies and their application to low-cost, high-density, reliable, and green products. Essential for electronics manufacturing and packaging professionals who wish to master lead-free, halogen-free, and conductive-adhesive problem solving methods, and those demanding cost-effective designs and high-yield environmental benign manufacturing processes, this valuable reference covers all aspects of this fast-growing field.
Written for design, materials, process, equipment, manufacturing, reliability, component, packaging, and system engineers, and technical and marketing managers in electronics and photonics packaging and interconnection, this book teaches a practical understanding of the cost, design, materials, process, equipment, manufacturing, and reliability issues of lead-free, halogen-free, and conductive-adhesive technologies. Among the topics explored:
- Chip (wafer) level interconnects with lead-free solder bumps
- Lead-free solder wafer bumping with micro-ball mounting and paste printing methods
- Lead-free solder joint reliability of WLCSPs on organic and ceramic substrates
- Chip (wafer) level interconnects with solderless bumps such as Ni-Au, Au, and Cu, Cu wires, Au wires, Au studs, and Cu studs
- Design, materials, process, and reliability of WLCSPs with solderless interconnects on PCB/substrate
- Halogen-free molding compounds for PQFP, PBGA, and MAP-PBGA packages
- Environmentally benign die-attach films for PQFP and PBGA packages and lead-free die-attach bonding techniques for IC packaging
- Environmental issues for conventional PCBs and substrates
- Some environmentally conscious flame-retardants for PCBs and organic substrates
- Emerging technologies for fabricating environmental friendly PCBs such as design for environment, green PCB manufacturing, and environmental safety
- Lead-free soldering activities such as legislation, consortia programs, and regional preferences on lead-free solder alternatives
- Criteria, development approaches, and varieties of alloys and properties of lead-free solders
- Physical, mechanical, chemical, electrical, and soldering properties of lead-free solders
- Manufacturing process and performance of lead-free surface finishes for both PCB and component applications
- Implementation and execution challenges of lead-free soldering, especially for the reflow and wave soldering process
- Fundamental understanding of electrically conductive adhesive (ECA) technology
- Effects of lubricant removal and cure shrinkage on ECAs
- Mechanisms underlying the contact resistance shifts of ECAs
- Effects of electrolytes and moisture absorption on contact resistance shifts of ECAs
- Stabilization of contact resistance of ECAs using various additives
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $150.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.