Elsevier's Dictionary of Automation Technics: In English, German, French and Russian Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: April 2005
File Size: 5596 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This dictionary contains 13,000 terms with more than 4,000 cross-references used in the following fields: automation, technology of management and regulation, computing machine and data processing, computer control, automation of industry, laser technology, theory of information and theory of signals, theory of algorithms and programming, philosophical bases of cybernetics, cybernetics and mathematical methods.
Automation pertains to the theory, art, or technique of making a machine, a process or a device more fully automatic. Computers and information processing equipment play a large role in the automation of a process because of the inherent ability of a computer to develop decision that will, in effect, control or govern the process from the information received by the computer concerning the status of the process. Thus automation pertains to both the theory, and techniques of using automatic systems in industrial applications and the processes of investigation, design and conversion to automatic methods. Automatic control, automatic materials handling, automatic testing, automatic packaging, for continuous as well as batch processing, are all considered parts of the overall or completely automatic process.
The Dictionary consists of two parts, Basic Table and Indexes. In the first part the English terms are listed alphabetically, numbered consecutively and followed by its German, French and Russian equivalents. English synonyms appear as cross-references to the main entries in their proper alphabetical order. The second part of the Dictionary, the Indexes, contains separate alphabetical indexes of the German, French and Russian terms. The reference number(s) with each term stands for the number of the English term(s) in the basic table.
Elsevier’s Dictionary of Automatic Technics will be a valuable tool for specialists, scientists, students and everyone who takes interest in the problems of investigation devoted to the design, development, and applications of methods and techniques for rendering a process of group of machines self-actuating, self-moving, or self-controlling.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $218.75. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.