ELUSIVE LOVE & MOONBEAMS: BOOK ONE - DONNA'S STORY Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2005
File Size: 1559 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
ELUSIVE LOVE & MOONBEAMS: BOOK ONE – DONNA’S STORY "A modern day Dr. Zhivago… " Curled up in her favorite velvet armchair, she let her mind wander back in time to that day in when she first met Michael. She smiled, remembering the strange footsteps echoing down the corridor. I wonder why those particular footsteps captured my attention? I can remember how I mindlessly shuffled paperwork as I waited to see whom they belonged to. How my breath ceased at the sight of that handsome, lithe, dark-haired man with graying sideburns in his early forties! I think I can still remember every word. Let me see . . . I’m fairly sure I stammered when he asked me if I were new to the building. How strange the excitement was that I felt when he told me that his office was directly across the hall from mine. I had thought it was vacant! And that little white lie I told him about brewing a pot of coffee as we spoke never hurt anyone. Wow, was I nervous when I brought him that first cup of coffee. My hands shook so badly I left droplets on the tile floor outside his door. For the life of me, I couldn’t figure out why he had such a strange impact on me. Then, when he asked me where my cup was, I almost fainted! When I returned with my cup, and he closed his office door behind me, I was so filled with con-flicting emotions: fear and anticipation . . . Oh yes, I remember now how embarrassed he was, years later, when he told me that he’d thought I’d been the most provocative young lady in her mid-twenties he’d ever laid eyes on. How we laughed over our first impressions! I was really only a kid and oh so scared when I first met Michael. It’s a wonder he had anything to do with me. I’d never had to work before Sam died and left me with two little children to support. Sitting in that office pretending I knew how to be a secretary was hard enough. The magnetic force between us was amazing. Sure, I was young and had a body to die for then, but those perfect measurements are long gone. Maybe it’s really true that when two people fall deeply in love…
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.