E.M. Bounds Speaks to the Modern Church Ebook
Publication Date: December 2009
File Size: 2671 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Listen to the Prophet of Prayer as He Speaks to the Modern Church EDWARD MCKENDREE BOUNDS exhorted people in nineteenth-century America to repent and return to the righteousness of God. His message to the Church continues to ring true in our own times. As you read his poignant words, you will be convicted, challenged, inspired, and edified. In this book, which was compiled by an E.M. Bounds scholar, you will discover biblical truth from the heart and lips of this passionate servant of God. You will want to respond to what Bounds has to say about:; Spiritual leadership; Financial responsibility; Worldliness; Boasting and pride; The pulpit ministry; Emotionalism in religion Bounds’ writings give a strong warning to today’s Church: If the people of God continue to turn their backs on the righteousness of God, the power of God will not reside within their lives or the life of the Church. Obviously, we need to listen carefully to the words of E.M. Bounds and apply them to our lives. When we learn to do so, everything in our churches will surely change for the better, and our relationship with the Lord will grow stronger.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.