Embedded Systems: World Class Designs Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: November 2007
File Size: 8268 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Famed author Jack Ganssle has selected the very best embedded systems design material from the Newnes portfolio and compiled into this volume. The result is a book covering the gamut of embedded design-from hardware to software to integrated embedded systems-with a strong pragmatic emphasis. In addition to specific design techniques and practices, this book also discusses various approaches to solving embedded design problems and how to successfully apply theory to actual design tasks. The material has been selected for its timelessness as well as for its relevance to contemporary embedded design issues. This book will be an essential working reference for anyone involved in embedded system design!
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Motors- Stuart Ball
Chapter 2. Testing – Arnold S. Berger
Chapter 3. System-Level Design- Keith E. Curtis
Chapter 4. Some Example Sensor, Actuator and Control Applications and Circuits (Hard Tasks) – Lewin ARW Edwards
Chapter 5. Installing and Using a Version Control System – Chris Keydel and Olaf Meding
Chapter 6. Embedded State Machine Implementation – Martin Gomez
Chapter 7. Firmware Musings – Jack Ganssle
Chapter 8. Hardware Musings – Jack Ganssle
Chapter 9. Closed Loop Controls, Rabbits, and Hounds – John M. Holland
Chapter 10. Application Examples David J. Katz and Rick Gentile
Chapter 11. Analog I/Os – Jean LaBrosse
Chapter 12. Optimizing DSP Software – Robert Oshana
Chapter 13. Embedded Processors – Peter Wilson
Hand-picked content selected by embedded systems luminary Jack Ganssle
Real-world best design practices including chapters on FPGAs, DSPs, and microcontrollers
*Covers both hardware and software aspects of embedded systems
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $49.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.