Emergency Medicine : Just the Facts Ebook
Publication Date: April 2004
File Size: 4726 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 33.11% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
- “Great quick review for emergency medicine in-training exams / boards exams. One could read this text in two weeks just before the exam and retain the most relevant information. Highly recommended.”- Online review of the first edition “…a very enjoyable book to read. The amount of material in each chapter is good, with just the key facts included and the fluff removed. The concise and consistent format makes it easy and quick to read.” -Doody Review Services on first edition THINK OF IT AS A HIGH-YIELD TINTINALLI! Distilling the most critical information from the #1 text in emergency medicine, JUST THE FACTS is the perfect tool to prepare for in-service or licensing exams, re-certification, CME, or for use as a clinical refresher. Its highly efficient format conveniently condenses and simplifies only the most important content, for maximum yield and comprehension. Endorsed by the American College of Emergency Physicians Effectively condenses Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine, 6/e, for a concise, yet comprehensive review Standardized, bulleted format stresses key points of epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical features, diagnosis and differential, and ED care and disposition Highlights and summarizes key concepts, to assure quick absorption of the material and reinforce your understanding of even the most difficult topics *Chapters are logically organized to help focus your study and provide quick access to subjects Also available: Ma et al: Emergency Medicine Manual, 6/e Promes: Emergency Medicine CME & Board Review, 3/e Tintinalli et al: Emergency Medicine, 6/e
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $50.84. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.