Encyclopedia of Food Microbiology Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: September 1999
File Size: 2756 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The Encyclopedia of Food Microbiology, Three-Volume Set is the largest comprehensive reference source of current knowledge available in the field of food microbiology. Consisting of nearly 400 articles, in three volumes, written by the world’s leading scientists, the Encyclopedia presents a highly structured distillation of the whole field—from Acetobacter to Zymomonas. Each article in the Encyclopedia is approximately 4000 words in length and contains tables, line drawings, black-and-white photographs, or electron micrographs, where appropriate. The articles critically review the current state of knowledge of the topic in question. A list of suggested further reading is provided at the end of each article allowing the interested reader to research the subject more closely.
The Encyclopedia is written at the research/technician level and could be used as a coursebook. Practitioners in industry, analysts, and similar professionals will especially be interested in the methodologies and techniques theme.
Includes 358 articles in the following areas of Food Microbiology:
- Food-borne organisms: their characteristics and importance
- Micro-organisms in action
- Detection and enumeration
- Provides an alphabetical article listing and a listing arranged according to subject area
- Offers further reading lists in each article which allows easy access to the primary literature
- Contains extensive cross-referencing and complete subject index in each volume
- Includes many figures and tables illustrating the text and color plate sections in each volume
- All the major genera/groups of food spoilage and food-borne disease organisms
- The beneficial activities of bacteria and fungi in the food industry
- Industrial aspects of microbiology
- The microbiology of specific commodities
- Classical methods for the enumeration of bacteria and fungi
- Total colony counts for the detection and/or enumeration of specific genera/species
- MPN procedures, dye reduction tests, and direct microscopic counts
- Recent methods for examining foods, e.g. automated PCR and ELISAs
- Current tests for individual genera such as API carbohydrate strips
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2,085.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.