Engaging the Hearts and Minds of All Your Employees Ebook
How to Ignite Passionate Performance for Better Business Results: How to Ignite Passionate Perfo
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Employee engagement is the cornerstone of achieving a sustainable competitive advantage. In Engaging the Hearts and Minds of All Your Employees , leadership expert Lee J. Colan delivers the “how to” for inspiring your team so they deliver unparalleled value to your customers.
Proven at Fortune 500 companies across the globe, Colan’s simple but powerful formula is this: meet your employees’ basic intellectual and emotional needs, and they will perform at peak ability. Their minds and hearts will be fully engaged, they will be energetic and innovative-and they will keep your customers satisfied and loyal. To do this, he equips you with the practical tools to engage employees at all levels, and ignite the fire of “Passionate Performance.”
With clear, concise strategies, Colan reveals how to view employees as human beings, not just workers, in order to fulfill their six basic needs: intellectual (Achievement, Autonomy, and Mastery) and emotional (Purpose, Intimacy, and Appreciation). He gives you concrete action steps to:
- Identify ways to eliminate barriers to achievement
- Define boundaries within which employees have the autonomy to do their jobs
- Create a compelling purpose for your team
- Focus resources and time to best support your purpose
- Answer the Fundamental Four questions that employees are always asking, whether you hear them or not
- Create team rituals that help build intimacy
Packed with proven strategies for meeting your people’s needs as well as instructive examples from stellar companies including Nordstrom, Southwest Airlines, Toyota, and General Electric, Engaging the Hearts and Minds of All Your Employees is your field guide for conquering your competition…one employee at a time.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $21.45. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.