Engineering Internet QoS Ebook
Publication Date: July 2002
File Size: 1958 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
From the basics to the most advanced quality of service (QoS) concepts, this all encompassing, first-of-its-kind book offers an in-depth understanding of the latest technical issues raised by the emergence of new types, classes and qualities of Internet services. The book provides end-to-end QoS guidance for real time multimedia communications over the Internet. It offers you a multiplicity of hands-on examples and simulation script support, and shows you where and when it is preferable to use these techniques for QoS support in networks and Internet traffic with widely varying characteristics and demand profiles. This practical resource discusses key standards and protocols, including real-time transport, resource reservation, and integrated and differentiated service models, policy based management, and mobile/wireless QoS. The book features numerous examples, simulation results and graphs that illustrate important concepts, and pseudo codes are used to explain algorithms. Case studies, based on freely available Linux/FreeBSD systems, are presented to show you how to build networks supporting Quality of Service. Online support material including presentation foils, lab exercises and additional exercises are available to text adoptors.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $84.73. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.