Entry and Post-Entry Performance of Newborn Firms Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: May 2007
File Size: 3833 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Entry and Post-Entry Performance of Newborn Firms focuses on newborn firms, analyzing the determinants of entry, survival and post-entry performance.
Written by a world leading expert on industrial dynamics, whose previous book The Employment Impact of Innovation was very popular, this book examines the policy implications of the differing motivations underlying the decision to start a new firm.
This groundbreaking book will be of use to economists with an interest in Europe as well as students and researchers across industrial economics, management and entrepreneurial studies.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $49.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.