ETF Strategies and Tactics: Hedge Your Portfolio in a Changing Market Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
In just a decade, the exchange-traded funds (ETFs) market has grown from one billion dollars to more than half-a-trillion dollars.
While previous books have provided introductions to and listings of ETFs, ETF Strategies and Tactics offers practical guidance on how to invest in these funds and use them to balance your portfolio.
Written by a powerhouse authorial team, ETF Strategies and Tactics thoroughly covers the ins and outs of ETFs, detailing how they work, their distinctive characteristics, who trades them, who owns them, and their advantages and disadvantages compared with other investment vehicles. As markets evolve, new ETFs come and go. This authoritative reference will keep you on top of your game by providing focused decision-making techniques that help determine the viability of any ETF, including its value in sector and international investing.
While laying out a proven, systematic ETF investment plan, ETF Strategies and Tactics covers such valuable topics as:
- ETFs vs. mutual funds
- How ETFs are developed, what types of indexes are used, and the costs that determine returns
- How ETF regulations can help investors spot red flags in a fund and avoid tax problems
- The underlying tools of every ETF that can contribute to effective trading and minimized costs and taxes
- The proper use of ETFs based on an investor’s goals and his/her ability to manage risk
- The unique short-selling opportunities associated with ETFs
- ETF options
- How to trade ETFs in the European market
- Inverse ETFs that go up when the market goes down
Complete with one-on-one interviews with professionals from major ETFs, as well as a number of valuable appendixes, ETF Strategies and Tactics is a unique guide you will keep at your fingertips during your day-to-day activities.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $55.60. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.